The Graphic Web Designer will be working on creative visual identities, onsite interactive promotions, responsive landing pages, Emails, print and other various creative content. The candidate will be working across a variety of clients, and with a team of experienced designers, developers and managers.
Role - Part-Time/Remote
Time - Mon-Wed / 10am -5pm
Hourly rate - £Dependant on experience
- Work within the marketing design team & collaborate with UI/UX Designers, Animators and Front-End Developers.
- Work on creative projects from concept design through to final execution.
- Produce creative content for marketing purposes.
- Maintain brands, and campaigns.
- Liaise with stakeholders and product owners.
- Code HTML/ CSS3 responsive landing pages.
Skills And Requirements
- Have at least 2 years marketing design experience.
- Have a creative, imaginative mindset and be self-motivated.
- Have examples of self-initiated projects available to see.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Have a knowledge of marketing & project management tools
- Have an excellent, up to date online portfolio/showreel.
- Great concept skills with a good eye for composition and colour.
- A good understanding of UX and work to supplied wireframes.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines with a flexible approach to prioritisation and requirements.
- Able to adapt to different design styles and approaches.
- Eager to learn new skills and adapt to new approaches